Visit my golf blog at http://elephantgolf.blogspot.ca/

Friday, March 11, 2011

Rehoi


Hoi

For those of you who don't know what 'hoi' means, 'hoi' means hi! You know when you are just typing really fast and your hand slip then you press both the 'o' and the 'i'. Enough of that, so I haven't write a blog in a while and I think that it is a good time to start writing again. This will allow me to improve my overall English writing skill. So if you guys spot any grammatical error then please let me know (include explanation too so that I understand what I did wrong).

Anyway, I think that I will be taking (and talking about) more pictures, rant more about current events and will be doing some foods/restaurants review as well. Please look forward to my blog.
( ^ρ^)o彡゚
p.s. I got a cat, his name is Ponyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment