Visit my golf blog at http://elephantgolf.blogspot.ca/

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Nomiya Restaurant: Revisit

Hi guys

Its been couple of weeks since I last wrote a restaurant review. I will try to write another one today (along with this short write up). I have revisit Nomiya couple of times after my first visit. The last time I went to Nomiya was last Friday for dinner. My gf, J, ordered our favourite Tantan-men (Please see my last Nomiya review for more info). However this time I found that the tantan-men this Friday night just did't cut it for a good ramen. There were lots of noodle in the bowl and not enough soup, consistently because there two of my other friends also order it as well. I ordered shio ramen this time, again there were lots of noodle, but at least I got more soup than J and our friends. Shio ramen was pretty good, and the light but tasty soup is pretty good (7/10 due to unbalance amount of noodle). My undercover agent (a friend who work there) said that there are some people that cook better than other, so consistency is an issue. In general the food still pretty good, the ramen still better than other place around town.


Mobile picture (I didn't bring my camera this time)

Link to previous Nomiya review:

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment