Visit my golf blog at http://elephantgolf.blogspot.ca/

Friday, March 11, 2011

Wish for the best in Japan

As all of you may know, there was an earthquake of 8.9 (some source may vary) just off the coast of northeastern Japan. This quake was the biggest in 104 years. I couldn't even imagine myself being there. Today while at work I took sometime to watch the news on BBC, CNN, and CTV. There are few footage that just have me in awe of sadness. One that I took notice was the one of the Tsunami in Sendai; for those of you who don't know Japan's geography, Sendai is on the northeastern coast of Japan, just 150km from epicenter of the quake. I watched as the Tsunami swept through farmland, houses and car. As the power of the sea wash up on inland Sendai, there were still people driving away from Tsunami. I couldn't imagine being in that situation. That is the real borderline life and death. I hope for the best in Japan and wish that things will get better soon.

I have also been trying to contact many of my friends in Japan. One of my friend live near Sendai and I was especially worried about him, J. Finally he said that his family and himself are fine. I hope that whoever you try to contact with in Japan are doing alright.

Best of luck and Wish for the best.

Eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment