Visit my golf blog at http://elephantgolf.blogspot.ca/

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Frozen Pizza: Dr. Oetker Casa di Mama - Ultimate Deluxe

Hoi! It has been a while since I post my last review. Many of my online friends (and by many I mean Whoopsy) asked me to do frozen pizza review. Since I usually eat frozen pizza on Monday night, I told him that I will. The reason why I eat frozen pizza on Monday night is because I volunteer until later at night. So I get really tired and don't want to cook. (maybe if you guys are lucky, I might finally post picture of the food I cook).


So the credit go to Whoopsy and Tomato who tell me that this pizza is the shit! So I suck it up and spent 7 dollars on this semi-small pizza, Dr. Oetker Casa di Mama - Ultimate Deluxe.
Toppings include the following:
- Pepporoni
- peppers
- red onions
- mushrooms
These toppings are very similar to other frozen deluxe pizza.

Here is the nutrition facts label (I ate the whole thing... D: ). The Calories is aboutt he same some of the Delissio pizza that is twice the size/

First impression: Not impressive at all >_<. The pizza doesn't really look appetizing. Note that the pizza come with what they call parchment, which is the white paper between the pizza and the cardboard. This parchment paper must be left under the pizza during baking for best results. 

IN THE OVEN!: 480 F or 250 C for 12-14 mins, lowest rack with tray and baking sheet/aluminum foil. This is the first time that I have to place a frozen pizza on a tray/sheet to bake (notice that the parchment is intact). I have to say that it takes less time to bake than other frozen pizza. The fragrance is alright, very generic for frozen pizza.  

Out of the Oven and in my MOUTH! I must say that the pizza actually looks really good. The crust looks amazing, and there are actually a lot of cheese, but not as much mushroom as I would like. The pepperoni is as thin as other frozen pizza.  


Taste: This pizza just taste very generic, apart from one thing. The crust is AMAZING. Hands down the best crunchy crust I have ever eat among frozen pizza. The texture is very good (I have no words to describe them lol). The taste of sauce and topping themselves are just as good as any of the deluxe pizza (Delissio, McCain, PC, etc ...), but the crust actually make everything better. 

Conclusion: 8/10
If this crust were to be like any other crust, I would have rate this pizza around 6.5 or even 6 (my standard for other typical deluxe pizza), but I would rate this crust around 9 or 9.5. Average out to be around 8. 
Please let me know if there is any frozen pizza you would like me to review. 

Happy Eating :D and please click the like button :D 





1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to casually flirting with girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you would rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and nightclubs...

    Then I encourage you to play this short video to unveil a weird secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

    Facebook Seduction System...

    ReplyDelete